ELAC ONLINE INCUBATOR 2020 – powered by OmniWorks™
If you are a student entrepreneur ready to launch your new business, the owner of an existing small business struggling to cope with the impact of COVID 19, or newly unemployed and looking to transition your side hustle into a full time endeavor:
Register here for the ELAC Online Incubator 2020 – powered by OmniWorks™.
- As a requirement for participation you will be asked to complete a personal/business profile. All information will be anonymized and confidential.
- By registering you also agree automatically to the ELAC Online Incubator Conduct Agreement. Please read and download a copy for your files.
The program begins with a one-hour introduction starting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday June 2nd. During this introduction workshop you will receive an overview of all of the workshop, learn more about the business experts who will guide you, and how to prepare to maximize your participation in the program.
The ELAC ONLINE INCUBATOR includes a series of 14 online workshops for entrepreneurs, Office Hours to work through the information provided in each workshop, and group mentorship to help guide you in the creation of a sustainable business for life!
By participating in the ELAC Small Business Online Incubator you will gain:
- An actionable plan to successfully start, sustain, or pivot your business
- FREE access to proven business planning tools: GrowthWheel and LivePlan
- Knowledge to succeed in today’s new economy
- Expert guidance on e-commerce, building community capital, legal and tax issues, funding strategies, and effective sales techniques
- Support to help navigate the unknown and the ups and downs of entrepreneurship
- Access to a community of like-minded founders, advisors and business experts
***This FREE program is made possible through the ELAC Foundation’s ELAC Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation***
With the generous support of
With additional support from